About Diane ...
Hi, I'm Diane and it's nice to meet you!
I'm the only person on the planet that uses my full name, everyone calls me Di except for my Grandson Oliver who calls me Nana.
I'm half Cornish / half Scottish (sort of Scotnish) and given the freedom fighter in me I'm guessing the Scottish half (from my Mum) wins most of the time because I'm always on a mission to inspire in others the can-do philosophy.
I'm one of those irrepressible positive attitude people on a fantastic fun filled adventure called life.
You'll find the Cornish half gifted me warmth, friendliness and a great sense of humour.
For those of you who love all the "woo woo" things, I'm a Sagittarius (which makes me a sharp shooter when it comes to upping your marketing by the way) and as such I'm open minded, optimistic, enjoy travelling and have a fascination for everything to do with how the mind works.
In Chinese astrology I'm a Tiger which makes me brave, confident and a born leader (that's actually ridiculously accurate)
And my life path number is number 5 which makes me a lover of freedom. (#truth)
So it's pretty much been my destiny to become an entrepreneur
But it didn't start that way (it never does now, does it?):-
- First career move -working in a bank. (I liked the idea of working with money)
- Second career move-cashier (you see the theme?)
- Third career move -Stay at home Mum (my daughter Gemma came along and my new life began)
- Fourth career move - We decided to start a company in Shropshire & I put my hand up for the role of Company Secretary. That lasted 15 years and it was the perfect way to balance work / family life at that time.
- In 2006 I began looking for other things.That business of ours had become a ball and chain and I heard about something called the internet. I got myself a computer and an email address and was completely hooked.
- By 2008 I'd written an ebook that became recommended reading by a National Newspaper and I was suddenly on radio shows & a TV show!
- I joined a high ticket direct sales company and spent the next 2 years learning online marketing. I'm pretty sure I would still be there now if the company had not internally com-busted. It was a fantastic opportunity to be involved with.
- By 2010 I was beginning to fall in love with Social Media and trained and trained and trained. I was coached by one of the top social media influencers in the world and started to apply everything to my business venture Contemporary Log Living.
- In 2011 with zero advertising budget, I started a WordPress blog and grew the business to over £1,000,000 in sales turnover with just a weekly blog, a Newsletter and a Facebook page in less than 3 years.
- Fast forward to today and I now help small business owners & solopreneurs develop online marketing funnels, manage and grow Facebook pages for their businesses, and I am constantly adding to my range of digital Courses, Classes and Workshops aimed at teaching people (just like you) all about blogging for business.
- Oh and I'm the creator of the The Project Lifestyle Clubwhich is the brand I've designed to help small business owners and solopreneurs with vision become entrepreneurs on a mission.
my Grandson calls me Nana 😉
I'm a Nana, Mum & wife (probably in that order most of the time)
Everything changed when I started blogging for business. It's what I'm passionate about. When you apply the Project Lifestyle Club Method to your business, the transformation will take your breath away.
Now I love to teach others to create a Project Lifestyle business of their own
Copyright 2018 - Diane Cossie - All Rights Reserved